In this easy recipe, the powdered peanut butter provides low-fat protein and the almond milk is loaded with calcium, but the real nutritional star is the blueberries. These little blue dynamos provide 25% of your recommended daily calcium intake per serving. They are a great source of fiber, manganese and antioxidants.
- 1 cup frozen highbush blueberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp powdered peanut butter
- Add ingredients to blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Serve.
For the full post, visit Mom Foodie.