Serving Size: 24
- 3 Ounce JELL-O Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, divided
- .375 Ounce COOL WHIP Vanilla Whipped Frosting, thawed
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 3.375 Ounce JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup cold water
- 0.5 cup PLANTERS creamy peanut butter
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- ADD 1 Tbsp. dry gelatin mix to frosting; stir gently until blended. Refrigerate until ready to use. Add boiling water to remaining gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 8x4-inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- MEANWHILE, beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, eggs, cold water and peanut butter with mixer until blended. (Batter will be thick.) Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake 18 to 21 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool completely.
- USE paring knife to cut 1-1/4-inch wide piece from top of each cupcake, being careful to not cut through to bottom of cake; set removed centers aside. Cut gelatin into 24 cubes; place in cupcakes. Cover with removed cupcake centers, pressing gently into cupcakes to secure. Frost cupcakes.