- 16 Ounce green grapes, peeled
- 1 tsp minced tarragon
- 0.25 tsp Blis Elixir vinegar (see Note)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 12 thin baguette slices
- 1 Tbsp roasted peanut oil
- Maldon salt, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 325°. In a small bowl, using a fork, crush the peeled grapes. Stir in the minced tarragon and vinegar. Season with pepper.
- Brush the baguette slices with the peanut oil and toast in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until they are crisp. Top with the crushed grapes, sprinkle with Maldon salt and serve.
NOTES: Blis Elixir is a brand of aged sherry vinegar. It’s available at blisgourmet.com.
Image Credit: Chris Court
Recipe Courtesy of: Grant Achatz