1. Preheat the oven to 220 C/430 F.
2. Beat together the cream cheese, muscavado sugar and egg until well combined.
3. Beat in the peanut butter.
4. Fold in the mixed nuts and salt to taste.
5. Lay out the first layer of filo pastry and brush with melted butter (be sure to cover the rest while you work with a damp tea towel so it doesn’t dry out). Repeat with all six sheets.
6. Place the peanut mix in a horizontal stripe down the centre of the pastry, leaving 4 cm clear on each border.
7. Stud the peanut mix with 3/4 of the fruits.
8. Fold the short ends of the rectangle up first. Cut the corners on an angle and put the pastry scraps to one side.
9. Fold up the sides and brush with melted butter to seal.
10. Gently roll the strudel so the seam is facing down. Brush the top with melted butter.
11. Bake for 15 minutes at 220 C/430 F, then turn the oven down to 180 C/350 F and bake for 20 minutes, then dust with icing sugar and top with remaining fruit.
12. Cut slices with a bread knife and serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Read more from Eatori.