Paula Deen's Easy Cheesecake Cupcakes
Serving Size: 12
- 16 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp butter extract
- 2 eggs
- 12 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 Pint fresh raspberry
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar for dusting
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PLACE a paper cupcake liner in each of 12 muffin cups.
- BEAT cream cheese with a hand-held electric mixer until fluffy. Add granulated sugar and butter extract, beating well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- PLACE a vanilla wafer, flat-side down, in each muffin cup. Spoon cream cheese mixture over wafers. Bake for 20 minutes.
- ALLOW tarts to cool completely. When cool, top each cheesecake cupcake with 1/2 Tbsp. of raspberry jam and fresh raspberries. Dust with powdered sugar.