Pasta with Shrimp, Tomatoes and Lemon Vinaigrette
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 0.75 Pound whole-wheat spaghetti
- 1.5 Pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 3 Tbsp Pure Mountain Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- generous handful of parsley or basil, coarsely chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 450. Heat a large pot of water to boiling; add spaghetti and cook till al dente.
- While water is heating up and pasta is cooking, place garlic and oil in a shallow baking dish – bake for 5 minutes, or till garlic is lightly colored. Add the shrimp, 2 tablespoons of the vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste; toss to combine. Bake shrimp, turning once, until just cooked through – about 6 to 8 minutes. Stir in remaining tablespoon of vinegar.
- Drain pasta and return to pot – gently toss with shrimp mixture, tomatoes and parsley or basil. Season with salt and pepper.
Read more from Donuts, Dresses, and Dirt.