One of my all-time favorite picnic foods is pasta salad! Pasta salad is the perfect side dish to go along with chicken, burgers, beef–anything! What I love about pasta salad is you can decide what fresh vegetables and ingredients you want to add!
- 1 Pound tri-colored rotini
- 1 bottle of Italian salad dressing
- 0.5 brick of white cheddar cheese
- 0.25 Pound sandwich pepperoni
- 0.5 Pound cooked ham
- 0.5 green bell pepper
- 1 Quart cherry tomato
- 1 head broccoli
- Cook your tri-color pasta.
- Dice your vegetables, cheese and meat.
- Drain pasta and allow to cool. Add your veggies, meat and cheese.
- Pour bottle of Italian dressing over pasta and stir. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
For the full post, visit Made To Be A Momma.