Pasta Salad with Salmon, Peas and Herbs
Serving Size: 4
- 0.67 cup plain Greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 2 scallions (white and green parts), minced (about ¼ cup)
- 0.5 Pound bowtie or corkscrew pasta, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 (14-ounce) can wild red salmon, drained, skinned and boned, and cut into chunks
- 0.5 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced fresh dill, or 2 teaspoons dried
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 cup chopped red-leaf lettuce
- Combine the yogurt, lemon juice, mayonnaise, lemon zest, dill, salt and pepper in a bowl and whisk to incorporate. Add the salmon, peas, pasta, and scallions and toss to incorporate. The pasta salad will keep up to 2 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- To serve, mound 2 cups of the lettuce onto each plate or into to-go containers and scoop about 1 ¾ cups of the pasta salad on top.