Pasta Primavera Alfredo
- 0.75 Pound spaghetti, uncooked
- 3 cup small broccoli florets
- 3 carrots (3/4 lb.), cut into thin slices
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 cup milk
- 0.33 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- 0.25 cup butter
- 0.5 tsp garlic powder
- COOK spaghetti in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water the last 3 min.
- MEANWHILE, cook remaining ingredients in saucepan on medium-low heat until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN spaghetti mixture; return to pan. Add sauce; toss to coat.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese.
Prepare as directed, adding 1 cup thawed frozen peas and 1/4 cup crumbled cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon or 1/4 cup OSCAR MAYER Real Bacon Bits to the sauce. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and 1/8 tsp. white pepper.