Serving Size: 16
- 0.5 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 0.25 cup ATHENOS Crumbled Reduced Fat Feta Cheese
- 4 spinach-flavored flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 6 Ounce smoked salmon, thinly sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Mix cream cheese spread and feta cheese until well blended; spread onto tortillas. Top with salmon and spinach.
- Roll up tortillas tightly; wrap individually in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Cut each roll-up crosswise into 12 pieces to serve.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Substitute: Substitute 12 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Ham (about 1/2 of 9-oz. pkg.) for the salmon.
Make Ahead: Roll-ups can be stored in refrigerator up to 24 hours before serving.