Party Cheese Ball
- 16 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 Ounce KRAFT shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS pecans, toasted
- BEAT cream cheese and Cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well. Refrigerate several hours.
- SHAPE into ball; roll in nuts. Serve with RITZ Crackers.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Prepare by reducing the amount of Cheddar cheese to 1/2 cup and using PHILADELPHIA 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese. In addition, coat the cheese ball with chopped fresh parsley instead of chopped nuts.
Substitute pimentos for the red bell peppers and/or toasted chopped PLANTERS Slivered Almonds or finely chopped fresh parsley for the nuts.
Mix cream cheese mixture as directed; shape into log or 24 small balls, each about 1 inch in diameter. Roll in nuts until evenly coated. Serve as directed.