Paradise Smoothie Bowl
If you’ve ever had an “acai bowl” at a juicery or yogurt shop, you’ll recognize this format. But these Paradise Smoothie Bowls are even tastier, healthier, and satisfy for hours.
Customize this recipe with whatever fruit or protein sources you like. Anytime you make a thick, frosty, spoonable smoothie, you can easily turn it into a smoothie bowl.
- 2 Ounce silken tofu
- 1 Tbsp coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp granolla or chopped nuts
- 0.5 cup frozen mango chunks
- 0.5 cup frozen raspberries
- 0.5 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.5 banana
- 0.5 cup plain yogurt
- fresh berry and banana slices
1. Blend the tofu, yogurt, banana and vanilla in a blender until combined.
2. Add frozen fruit and pulse/blend until smooth and thick.
3. Pour into a bowl and top with suggested toppings or other toppings of choice.
For the full post, visit Eating Made Easy