Pan-Fried Fish with Creamy Lemon Sauce for Two
Think better-for-you fish has to be bland? Check out this crispy tilapia with its luscious lemon sauce, and doubt smart seafood no more.
- 2 tilapia fillet (1/2 lb.)
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp KRAFT Lite House Italian Dressing
- 0.25 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- COAT fish with flour.
- HEAT dressing in medium skillet on medium heat. Add fish; cook 4 to 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- ADD broth and lemon juice to skillet; cook 3 min. or until reduced by half, stirring frequently with whisk. Add cream cheese; cook 1 min. or until melted, stirring constantly. Pour over fish. Sprinkle with parsley.
Kraft Kitchen Tips:
Prepare using catfish or any variety of white fish fillets.