Overnight Stuffed French Toast
Serving Size: 8
- 1 (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 8 slices cinnamon-swirl bread
- 4 eggs
- 0.5 cup milk
- 2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix reduced-fat cream cheese and sugar until blended; spread onto bread. Place 4 bread slices, cream cheese-sides up, in 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Cover with remaining bread slices, cream cheese-sides down.
- Whisk eggs and milk until blended; pour over bread. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Bake, uncovered, 30 to 35 min. or until center is set and top is lightly browned. Serve topped with fruit.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Special Extra: Serve with maple-flavored or pancake syrup.