Oven Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Oregano
Make these super easy Oven Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Oregano that are a perfect accompaniment to any main dish!
- 4 yukon potatoes cut into small quarters
- baby red potatoes cut into small quarters
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh garlic
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 3 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Toss the potatoes in garlic, salt and pepper and olive oil and spread out on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Roast the potatoes in the oven on 450° for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and place in a large bowl and toss with vinegar and fresh oregano and garnish with sprigs of fresh oregano. Serve hot
Read more from Chef Billy Parisi.