- 1 cup uncooked Arborio or regular long-grain white rice
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
- 1.5 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 0.25 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp drained chopped sun-dried tomato
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the rice, soup, water, milk, cheese and tomatoes in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes. Stir the rice mixture.
Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until the rice is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley.
Tip: Add 1/2 cup frozen peas to the rice mixture before baking.