OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Special Extra: Sprinkle cookie balls with additional cookie crumbs.
How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
For Easier Dipping: Use a toothpick to dip the cookie ball into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate then place on waxed-paper.