- 1 pkg. (15.5 oz.) OREO Cookies, divided
- 0.33 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 0.75 cup sugar
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- CRUSH 28 cookies finely; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir in chopped cookies. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Save 60 calories and 7g of fat, including 5g of sat fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat OREO Cookies, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese and BREAKSTONE's Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream.
If using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform pan, reduce oven temperature to 325ºF.
HOW TO PREVENT OVERBROWNING
To prevent top of cheesecake from becoming too brown, tent with foil for the last 15 to 20 min. of the baking time, if necessary.