Make brownies from a mix special with a kiss of orange extract and chocolate chips.
- 1 family-size package fudge brownie mix
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp orange extract
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package. Stir in the orange extract and the chocolate chips. Spread in a greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Bake and cool as directed on the package.
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 16 Ounce chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix the orange extract with the frosting until combined.
- Spread the orange-chocolate frosting on top of the cooled brownies and cut into squares.
Read more from The Daily Meal.