Open-Faced Egg, Bacon, and Watercress Sandwich
The favorite breakfast duo of bacon and eggs takes on a new form, arranging sliced hard-cooked eggs, crisp slices of bacon, and peppery watercress on a halved baguette.
A sliced hard-boiled egg, crispy bacon, and peppery watercress top off this open-faced take on a breakfast sandwich.
- 0.25 baguette or a hoagie roll
- Grainy mustard
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- Small handful watercress, thick stems removed
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Slice baguette in half lengthwise and spread bottom half with equal parts mustard and mayonnaise. Layer with bacon, egg, and watercress. Season with salt and pepper.
48 Healthy Afternoon Snacks You'll Dream About All Day
The Science Behind the Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
35 Beyond Delicious No-Bake Dessert Recipes
Quick, One-Pot Meal Ideas To Feed the Whole Family
15-Minute Dinner Recipes for Everyone
You've Never Seen Avocado Toast Like This