One Pot Spinach Pea Pasta
Serving Size: 4
This One Pot Spinach Pea Pasta makes for a delicious creamy vegetarian dinner! A meal everyone will love!
- 12 Ounce small pasta shapes, such as Orecchiette
- 0.5 cup heavy cream
- Ounce spinach, thawed from frozen
- 0.5 cup peas, thawed from frozen
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper and ground nutmeg, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Put the pot back over medium-high heat and add the cream and spinach. Bring to a boil, take off the heat and stir in the peas and cheese. Season to taste before tossing with the pasta.
For the full post, visit Savory Nothings.