Oats and Greek Yogurt
I kind of feel guilty sharing this “recipe” with you since I don’t think it’s officially a recipe. It’s really just a mix of ingredients that you can do whatever you want with, according to taste. Let’s call it an “inspiration” instead shall we?
- 0.5 cup rolled oat
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup (227 grams) plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 or 3 packets of stevia (or your preferred sweetener)
- 0.25 tsp cinnamon
- Optional toppings: granola, peanut butter, cranberries, chia seeds, bananas, mangoes, blueberries, strawberries, almonds, pecans, walnuts etc.
- Add the oats, water, sweetener, & cinnamon. Microwave for 5 minutes on half power. Remove from microwave and let it cool for about two minutes.
- Add the Greek yogurt and mix well. Add your toppings and mix until everything is combined.
Notes: The calorie count only includes the oats and Greek yogurt (120 calories per serving from Trader Joe's. Depending what yogurt you use and the toppings you add, the calorie content will change).
For the full post, visit Fit, Fun & Delish.