No-Bake Raspberry-Lemon Bars
Is this a lemon bar with raspberries or a raspberry bar with lemon? Yes! Fresh fruit and easy prep make this better-for-you dessert ideal for company.
- 2 package (6 oz. each) fresh raspberries, divided
- 6 NABISCO Graham, crushed
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 2 package (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 package (7 oz.) jet-puffed marshmallow creme
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- RESERVE 20 raspberries for garnish; refrigerate until ready to use. Mix graham crumbs and butter until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese, marshmallow creme and lemon juice with mixer until light and fluffy. Stir in remaining raspberries; spread over crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Top with reserved raspberries just before serving.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
HOW TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.