- 1 16-oz. package Baby Bella (Crimini) Mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 2 Tbsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp fresh cracked pepper
- 4 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 3 Tbsp vermouth
- 1 Tbsp mushroom stock or bouillon
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 large leek, rinsed and chopped
- 1 8-oz. package Shitake mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 1 16-oz. package white button mushrooms, washed and sliced
- 0.33 cup heavy whipping cream
- Sautee the leeks, then add the mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, thyme, parsley and vermouth and sautee until mushrooms begin to release liquid.
- Turn off the heat and transfer half the mushrooms to a blender. Add stock and puree, then add other half and pulse 4 times until soup is chunky. Return the mixture to a sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in cream and heat through. Serve immediately.
For the full post, visit Dinner Reinvented.