Mummy Hot Dogs
These Mummy Hot Dogs are easy to make and sure to be a hit with the kids at your Halloween Party.
- 1 Can crescent roll dough
- 2 American cheese slices
- 8 hot dogs
- 16 candy eyes
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut each cheese slice into 4 strips.
- Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles (crimp diagonal cuts in each one together). Cut each rectangle lengthwise into ½" strips and join 2 together to form one long "bandage" pieces, making a total of 40 pieces of dough. Slice cheese slices into quarters (1/2 slice cheese, cut in half). Wrap "bandage" of dough around each hot dog and ¼ slice of cheese. Make sure to leave a gap for face.
- Place wrapped hot dogs (cheese side down) on non stick cookie sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes or until dough is lightly brown.
- Place a small piece of cheese where eyes go and place in oven to melt slightly. Place 2 eyes on each mummy.
For the full post, visit Mom Foodie.