Monterey Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Serving Size: 4
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
- 2 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 Can (about 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 0.75 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 0.5 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 Ounce shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped green or red pepper
- tortilla chip
- Layer the crumbled chips, chicken, corn and picante sauce in a 1-quart casserole. Top with the olives and cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the pepper. Serve with the chips.