These spooky treats are sure to add to any Halloween party.
- 2.5 cup boiling water, divided
- 0.25 cup (1/2 of 3 oz. pkg.) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkt. (3 oz.) JELL-O Lime Flavor Gelatin
- 32 pieces red string licorice, cut 1/2-inch each
- 1 tube black decorating gel
- Spray insides of 24- 1 oz. plastic shot glasses with cooking spray; set aside. Add 1-1/3 cups boiling water to lime gelatin mix in a medium bowl. Stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Chill 12-15 min or until cool but not set.
- Meanwhile, add remaining 1/3 cup boiling water to grape gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Spoon about 1-1/4 tsp. into each shot glass; set aside.
- Spoon chilled lime gelatin over partially set grape gelatin; refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Unmold desserts onto tray just before serving. Insert licorice into each side for "bolts" and decorate face with decorating gel. Serve immediately.
Make It Glow
Substitute boiling tonic water in place of tap water. The quinine in tonic water illuminates under black florescent party lights.
Keep Kids Safe
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.