Serving Size: 8
- 6 Tbsp butter, divided
- Nilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cup)
- 0.25 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2.25 cup water
- 6 Ounce JELL-O mango flavor gelatin
- 2 Tbsp apricot jam
- 0.5 mango, cut into thin slices
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MELT 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) butter; mix with wafer crumbs until blended. Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- MEANWHILE, mix sugar and cornstarch in medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in water until blended. Bring to boil on medium heat. Cook 5 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add dry gelatin mixes; stir 2 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Add remaining butter; stir until melted. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally. Pour into crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- RUN knife around tart to loosen from rim of pan; remove rim. Microwave jam in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. Arrange mango slices on tart; brush with jam.