Mizuna Salad with Kumquats
Serving Size: 6
Spicy mizuna greens are brightened with aromatic sliced kumquats and yuzu juice in this refreshing modern Japanese salad.
- 1 Pound mizuna greens, leaves cut into 2-inch pieces, stems cut into 1-inch lengths (10 cups)
- 6 kumquats, halved lengthwise, seeded and very thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp canola oil, preferably cold-pressed
- 1.5 Tbsp yuzu juice or Meyer lemon juice
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl, toss the mizuna with the kumquats, oil and yuzu juice. Season with salt and serve right away.
Recipe Credit: Nancy Singleton Hachisu
Image Credit: Fredrika Stjärne