Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 8 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 48 mini OREO bite size cookies
- 1.5 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- SPOON half the cake batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with about 1-1/2 tsp. cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie; cover with remaining cake batter.
- BAKE 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- FROST with COOL WHIP. Top with remaining cookies.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
At 24 servings, these are the perfect sweet treats to serve at your next party.
BLACK FOREST-STUFFED CUPCAKES
Try our recipe for Black Forest Stuffed Cupcakes.
HOW TO STORE
Frosted cupcakes can be stored in refrigerator up to 3 days.