Mini Margherita Pizzas
- Pasta Chips, Garlic and Olive Oil or Marinara Flavor
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 0.33 cup tomato basil sauce
- grape tomatoes, sliced longways in thirds
- fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Preheat the broiler to low and cover a baking sheet with foil.
- Spread the pasta chips evenly over the baking sheet. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the chips. Place a small (about ¼-1/2 teaspoon) dollop of tomato sauce in the center of each one. Press a grape tomato slice into the sauce. Sprinkle the tops of the chips with the remainder of the cheese.
- Broil the chips for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and chips are getting golden on the edges. These go very quickly so be sure to stick close to the oven and keep an eye on them.
- Remove the chips from the oven, and use a spatula to remove them from the baking sheet onto a plate. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve immediately.
For the full post, visit Neighbor Food.