Mini Hash Brown Quiches
If you are looking for a good brunch recipe to make for your friends and family, this is it! The ease of preparation will help you feed those hungry little bellies and give you more time to spend with loved ones. Serve these along with some fresh fruit and you have a delicious, balanced, and filling breakfast.
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, some halved and some quartered
- 0.25 tsp black pepper
- 0.25 tsp salt
- 0.5 cup cheddar cheese
- 0.67 cup Swiss cheese
- 0.33 cup milk
- 0.75 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 eggs
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 0.33 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 9 asparagus spears, ends trimmed off and cut into 1 inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 18 muffin tin cups very well with cooking spray.
- Place 3-4 tablespoons shredded potatoes in each muffin cup and then press firmly along the bottom and sides. Brush the hash browns with the melted butter and then bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, microwave the onions with 1 tablespoon butter for 1 minute. In a large bowl, combine eggs, cream, milk, cheese, onion, salt and pepper. Once the hash browns are done cooking, pour ¼ cup of the egg mixture into each muffin tin. Top each with a couple asparagus spears and tomatoes. Cook for 15-20 minutes.
For the full post, visit Garnish and Glaze.