Mini Green Bean Casseroles
- vegetable cooking spray
- 4 cup cooked cut green beans
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.5 cup milk
- 1 Can (2.8 ounces) French's® French Fried Onions (about 1 1/3 cups)
- 1.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 32 Ounce refrigerated jumbo buttermilk biscuits (16 biscuits, or 2 packages)
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Spray 16 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the green beans, soup, milk, 1 cup cheese and 2/3 cup onions in a large bowl.
- Roll each biscuit into a 4-inch circle. Press the biscuit circles into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Divide the green bean mixture among the biscuit cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuit cups are golden brown. Stir the remaining cheese and onions in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the green bean mixture.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Let the minis cool in the pans on wire racks for 5 minutes.
Cost per recipe: $12.59
Cost per serving: $1.57