Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Serving Size: 5
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1.5 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 8 Ounce frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- all-purpose flour
- 12 Ounce package refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 0.5 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Spray 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray. Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Roll or pat the biscuits to flatten slightly. Press the biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups. Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each biscuit cup. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it's level. Top each with about 2 teaspoons cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let the pot pies cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.