Mini Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 6
- 12 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 Can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 0.25 cup sour cream
- 0.75 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Chopped tomato and sliced green onion
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Press the tortillas into the bottoms and up the sides of 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce, chili powder, chicken and cheese in a medium bowl. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortilla cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with additional cheese, if desired. Let the enchilada cups cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Top with the tomato and green onion before serving, if desired.