Mile-High Peanut Butter Pie
- 35 Nilla Wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 0.25 cup butter, melted
- 3.875 Ounce JELL-O chocolate instant pudding
- 2 cup cold milk, divided
- 4 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3.375 Ounce JELL-O vanilla instant pudding
- 0.5 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter, divided
- 2 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 0.5 Ounce BAKER'S semi-sweet chocolate
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- MIX wafer crumbs and butter until blended; press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 10 min.; cool.
- BEAT chocolate pudding mix and 1 cup milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Spread onto bottom of crust. Gradually add remaining milk to cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add vanilla pudding mix; beat 2 min. Reserve 1 Tbsp. peanut butter. Add remaining to vanilla pudding mixture; beat until blended. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP. Spread over chocolate pudding layer to within 1 inch of edge. Spoon remaining COOL WHIP onto center of pie.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours. When ready to serve, microwave remaining peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 15 sec. or until melted. Melt chocolate as directed on package. Drizzle peanut butter and chocolate over pie.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Good news! You'll save 80 calories and 6g of total fat, including 3g of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Puddings, fat-free milk, PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, reduced-fat peanut butter and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
Substitute JELL-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding for the vanilla pudding.
PEANUT BUTTER TRIFLE
Do not crush wafers. Place half the wafers in 1-1/2-qt. bowl. Prepare pudding mixtures as directed; spoon in layers over wafers. Top with remaining wafers and COOL WHIP; drizzle with peanut butter and melted chocolate.