Mexican Chocolate Brownies
A touch of cinnamon transforms a brownie mix into the perfect dessert for a Mexican dinner at home.
- 1 family-size package fudge brownie mix
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed on the package. Stir in the chocolate chips, vanilla, and cinnamon. Spread in a greased 13-by-9-inch baking pan.
- Bake and cool as directed on the package.
- 16 Ounce chocolate frosting
- 0.25 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a medium bowl, mix the chocolate frosting with the cinnamon.
- Spread over the cooled brownies and cut into squares.
Read more from The Daily Meal.