Mexican Chicken Casserole
- 0.75 Pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1.5 cup Taco Bell® Home Originals® Thick 'N Chunky salsa
- 2 Ounce PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 15 Ounce canned no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 whole-wheat tortillas (6-inch)
- 0.5 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COOK and stir chicken and cumin in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 2 min. Add peppers; cook 2 min., stirring occasionally. Stir in salsa; cook 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook 2 min. or until melted. Stir in beans and tomatoes.
- SPREAD 1/3 of the chicken mixture onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish; cover with 1 tortilla and half each of the remaining chicken mixture and shredded cheese. Top with remaining tortilla and chicken mixture; cover.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted.
Kraft Kitchens tips:
Garnish with 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro just before serving.
Serve with a crisp mixed green salad to round out the meal.
TACO BELL® and HOME ORIGINALS® are trademarks owned and licensed by Taco Bell Corp.