Mediterranean Vegetable and Bean Salad
This Mediterranean Vegetable and Bean Salad Recipe is loaded with flavor!
- 2 Ounce 15 ounce cans of strained and rinsed northern beans
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 finely minced clove of garlic
- 0.5 sliced red onion
- 0.5 sliced green bell pepper
- 0.5 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced yellow squash
- 1 sliced zucchini
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- Place the zucchini, squash, peppers and onion in a bowl and coat them with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Next, cook the vegetables on a hot grill for 3 to 4 minutes. They should still be slightly crispy.
- Chill the vegetables as soon as they are cooked.
- Once the vegetables are chilled, dice them up and them to a large bowl along with the northern beans, garlic, balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil, sugar, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Chill before serving.
For the full post, visit Billy Parisi.