Mediterranean Halibut with Couscous
- 4 halibut steak (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 0.25 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 shallot, chopped
- 1 cup Swanson® Chicken Stock
- 2 tsp dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 Can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 0.5 cup Kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- hot cooked couscous
Coat the fish with the flour.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the fish and cook for 5 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides and flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove the fish from the skillet and keep warm.
Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the stock, oregano, tomatoes and olives and heat to a boil. Cook for 5 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thickened. Serve the sauce with the fish and couscous.
For the couscous: Prepare 1 package (10 ounces) couscous according to the package directions, substituting Swanson® Chicken Broth for the water.