- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In pie plate, place one unbaked pie crust. I prefer the kind you purchase in the refrigerated section that you just unroll. Prick bottom of crust with fork and bake for 5 minutes. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, add olive oil and cook mushrooms until softened. Add butter and onions and cook until onions begin to brown.
- Stir in beef broth and Worcestershire sauce and add noodles. Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente.
- Remove from heat and stir in yogurt, thyme and meatballs. Season filling with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour filling into pie plate over bottom crust.
- Cover pies with top crust and crimp to seal edges. Make four slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
For the full post, visit Melanie Makes.
Compensation for this post was provided by New World Pasta via AOL Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of New World Pasta or AOL.