Mashed Potato Layer Bake
- 3.25 Pound baking potatoes (about 9), peeled, chopped and cooked
- 0.5 Pound sweet potatoes (about 1 large), peeled, chopped and cooked
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 0.5 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 0.25 cup black pepper
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 0.25 cup KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF PHILADELPHIA
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes in separate bowls. Add half each of the cream cheese spread, sour cream and pepper to each bowl; mash until potatoes are creamy.
- Stir half the Parmesan into white potatoes, then stir half the cheddar into sweet potatoes. Layer half each of the potatoes in 2-qt. clear casserole. Repeat layers.
- Bake 15 min. Top with remaining cheeses; bake 5 min. or until melted.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Special Extra: Dress up this delicious comfort food by baking it in an eye-catching CORNINGWARE® etch™ Baking Dish. Its sure-grip handles let you carry it easily from oven to table, and its sleek artisan design makes it perfect for potlucks.
Make Ahead: Assemble casserole as directed, but do not add the cheese topping. Refrigerate casserole and cheese topping separately up to 3 days. When ready to serve, bake casserole (uncovered) as directed, increasing baking time as needed until casserole is heated through. Top with remaining cheeses and continue as directed.
Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.