Serving Size: 4
- 2 Can (14-1/2 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 Can (15 oz.) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed
- 1 Can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cup frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 0.5 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 0.25 cup KRAFT zesty Italian dressing
- 0.25 cup KRAFT grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients except cheese in large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil on medium-high heat. Reduce to medium; simmer 6 to 8 min. or until macaroni is tender.
- Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
Kraft Kitchen tips:
Canned red kidney beans or white kidney beans, also known as cannellini beans, for the garbanzo beans.