Maple Rum Glazed Chicken
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Pound skinless boneless chicken breast half
- 0.5 cup green onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp dark or golden rum
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 0.25 cup pure maple syrup
Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned on both sides.
Add the onions to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the rum. Cook and stir for 2 minutes, scraping up the browned bits from the bottom of the skillet.
Stir in the picante sauce and syrup and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Slice the chicken before serving.