Maple Pumpkin Pie Bars
Serving Size: 24
- 1 package (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 0.33 cup milk
- 1 envelope DREAM WHIP Whipped Topping Mix
- 1 package (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Pumpkin Spice Flavor Instant Pudding
- 15 Ounce canned pumpkin
- 1 package (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese
- 0.5 cup packed brown sugar
- 0.5 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 4 eggs, divided
- 0.125 tsp ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- LINE 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray. Mix cake mix, 1 egg and butter until blended; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, brown sugar, remaining eggs, pumpkin and dry pudding mix with mixer until blended; pour over crust.
- BAKE 40 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean; cool 10 min. Use foil handles to transfer dessert to wire rack; cool completely.
- MEANWHILE, mix whipped topping mix, milk and syrup in large bowl with mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 4 min. or until mixture forms stiff peaks. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- SPREAD whipped topping mixture onto dessert and sprinkle with cinnamon before cutting into bars to serve.
Garnish with toasted pecan halves.