Mango Tango Smoothie
Serving Size: 2
This smoothie combines lite coconut milk, mango, and pineapple. The cashews and hemp hearts add a little extra protein, while the banana and dates add sweetness.
- 1 cup canned lite coconut milk
- 1 cup ice
- 0.25 cup chopped & pitted Medjool dates
- 0.5 cup fresh or frozen pineapple
- 1 frozen banana cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup cubed fresh mango
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 Tbsp hemp hearts, optional
- 0.5 cup cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked for 2-4 hours and drained
- 0.5 tsp hemp hearts (optional garnish)
- Combine all of the ingredients in your blender in the order listed above. Blend until smooth, stopping to scrape the sides of the blender if necessary. Pour into two glasses and top each with ½ teaspoon of hemp hearts, if desired.
For the full post, visit Beard + Bonnet.