Mango-Curry Hot Wings
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp hot Madras curry powder
- 2 Pound chicken wingettes and drumettes, see Note
- 2.5 Tbsp red hot sauce, preferably Frank's Red Hot
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp Major Grey's chutney
- chopped pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 500°. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with vegetable oil. In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt and curry powder. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Spread the chicken on the baking sheet in a single layer and spray with vegetable oil. Roast the chicken for 45 minutes, turning once or twice, until browned and crispy.
- In a bowl, whisk the hot sauce with the butter and chutney. Add the chicken wings and toss. Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and serve.
NOTES Wingettes and drumettes are often sold separately.