Mango Cashew Coconut Granola
Serving Size: 8
- 3 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2 cup sweetened coconut, chopped if large
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 0.25 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 0.33 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 0.33 cup chia seeds
- 2 cup roughy chopped lightly salted and roasted cashews
- 1 cup chopped dried mango
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Combine oats, cashews, chia seeds, salt and ginger in a large bowl.
- Combine honey, coconut oil, and vanilla in a separate medium bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour wet mixture over dry mixture and toss until evenly moistened.
- Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake until toasted and golden, about 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Let cool, undisturbed, then mix in dried fruit.
- Granola keeps in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
For the full post, visit Hola Jalapeno.