Malted Milk Ball Peanut Butter Cream Squares
Serving Size: 24
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 Can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 jar (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 2 cup coarsely chopped malted milk balls
- 0.5 cup Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray. Break up cookie dough and press evenly in bottom of pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form.
- In large bowl, beat frosting and peanut butter with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Carefully fold whipped cream, marshmallow creme and 1 1/2 cups of the malted milk balls into peanut butter mixture. Spoon and spread mixture over cooled cookie crust. Refrigerate 2 hours or until cream layer is set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
- To serve, place cream squares on dessert plates. Drizzle each with 1 teaspoon of the chocolate-flavored syrup. Sprinkle with remaining chopped malted milk balls. Store covered in refrigerator
Brought to you by Pillsbury®