Always smooth, firm and delicious No Yolks noodles hold together this perfect holiday side dish or dessert with sweet, creamy custard.
- 8 Ounce NO YOLKS® Extra Broad noodles
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup corn flakes
- 0.5 cup raisins
- 1.5 cup reduced-fat milk
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 0.25 tsp cinnamon
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Combine cream cheese, butter and sugar in bowl of electric mixer. Cream at medium speed, scraping down bowl occasionally. Add eggs, one at a time and beat in. Add milk, a little at a time. Remove bowl from mixer. Stir in noodles and raisins. Spoon mixture into greased deep, 3-quart baking pan. Sprinkle cornflakes over noodle mixture. Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over corn flakes. Bake 1 hour or until pudding is firm and knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove from oven. Let set for 10 minutes before slicing.